Classes for grandparents, siblings and even pets!
Below is a list of available classes. Please take a look and see which one works best with your schedule, and learn more about Mercy Birthplace - St. Louis
Tiny Tot Siblings! 2-3 year olds
- This 45 minute program will help ease your little one into their new role of big brother or sister. Story time, rules for holding a baby and a trip to the Mother-Baby Unit is included. Parents stay with their child during this class. Not recommended for children under age 2.
Super Star Siblings! 4-6 year olds
- Parents stay with their child during this one-hour class which includes fun activities, music, practice time holding a baby doll and a trip to the Mother-Baby Unit.
Awesome Older Siblings! 7-12 year olds
- Kids talk about their new role and learn basic newborn skills like holding and changing a baby’s diaper. A tour of the Mother-Baby Unit is included in this program.
- Wow how things have changed! Learn important updates about labor and birth, what’s new in baby care and making the most of your special role as grandparent. This three-hour class includes a tour of the Maternity Center.
Preparing your Pet for the New Baby
- A local veterinarian provides tips on how to prepare your beloved pet for the arrival of a new baby.