Welcome to Family Kitchen!
Family Kitchen makes healthy eating fun, easy, and delicious for the whole family.
Cook and learn alongside chefs, health coaches, and other families.
Classes are interactive and fun for adults and children. Learn step by step how to improve the diet and health of your family for a lifetime!
- This 5-class program will meet every other week
- The program is offered at no cost as a resource for our community
- Families with at least one child age 7 to 17 and one adult who are in need of and interested in improving their diet and health are eligible to enroll. Other family members are welcome to join!
- We ask registered family members to commit to attend all 5 classes and complete a survey before and after the program.
- Families will receive groceries for each cooking class.
Please contact us at FamilyKitchen@SpectrumHealth.org or 616.486.1417 with any questions.
We will be offering more Family Kitchen groups in 2024. Please register for the waitlist to be the first to know when new groups open!