Family Kitchen makes healthy eating fun, easy, and delicious for the whole family.
Cook and learn alongside chefs and other families.
Classes are interactive and fun for adults and children. Learn step by step how to improve the diet and health of your family for a lifetime!
- This 5-class program is going to take place at the Downtown Market Teaching Kitchen, in Grand Rapids MI, every other week.
- The program is offered at no cost as a resource for our community
- Families with at least one child age 7 to 17 and one adult who are in need of and interested in improving their diet and health are eligible to enroll.
- We ask registered family members to commit to attend all 5 classes and complete surveys before and after the program.
- Groceries will be provided for each cooking class.
To register, please select the group below that best fits your family's schedule. Space is limited, so register early to reserve your spot!
Please contact us at FamilyKitchen@SpectrumHealth.org with any questions.