Information Only - Research Day: Poster Presentations
Tuesday, January 19, 2016 - Friday, January 19, 2018
1. Reproductive Health in Female Childhood & Adolescent Cancer Survivors of Cook Children’s Life after Cancer Program by Lisa Bashore, PhD (Hem/Onc)
2. Coregistered Multimodal Imaging Alters Surgical Planning & Improves Outcome in Epilepsy Surgery by Scott Perry, MD (Neurosciences) 3. Using Reflective Journaling to Support Professional Development in Newly Licensed RNs by Ann Smith, Phd, CPNP, CNE (Org & Prof Dev)
- Identify at least one innovation relevant to patient care
- Describe the contribution of research to patient care
- Discuss at least one benefit of inter-professional collaboration on patient outcomes.
The target audience for Grand Rounds includes physicians, pharmacists, nurses, social workers, counselors and other healthcare professionals.
To view the presentation, click the link below:
Thank you for accessing Cook Children’s Video Grand Rounds. This presentation is for informational purposes only. There is no CME credit for viewing this video.
This is an educational program designed to present scientific information and opinion to health professionals, to stimulate thought, and further investigation. It does not provide advice regarding medical diagnosis or treatment for any individual case. It is not intended for use by the layman. Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Cook Children's Health Care System. Mention of products or services does not constitute endorsement.
No endorsement or discussion of investigational or unlabeled uses of a product will be presented unless previously disclosed