Please contact your event organizer for additional information.
Forensic Accounting and Risk Management- Part II
Tuesday, November 14, 2017 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM (EST)
AMICPE's most in demand management courses are now combined for an 4 hour CPE course.
- Emerging Risk Management
- Surviving the Audit Process
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand and evaluate emerging risk management
- Recognize, evaluate and minimize the company's risk
- Understand the role of management in the audit process
- Evaluate the internal controls from an auditor's perspective
No advance preparation required
Level of Knowledge
Group Internet Based
NASBA Field of Study