Facebook for Accountants
Tuesday, November 14, 2017 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM (EST)
The course provides a concise overview of how accountants can use Facebook for competitiveness intelligence, multidimensional discovery (finding connections between people, things and places), customer and employee engagement and advertising.
Upon completion of this course you will have learned how to:
- Identify 10 key Facebook business strategies by leading global brands and accounting operations.
- Cite leading applications and plug-ins that extend the reach and clout of Facebook.
- Use Facebook for competitiveness intelligence.
- Utilize Facebook graph search to find connections between people, things and places on Facebook.
- Build a Facebook fan page for your accounting practice and create dynamic content for it that attracts and engages followers.
- Advertise on Facebook using website ads, promoted posts, sponsored stories, offers and more.
- What is Facebook?
- How Enterprises and Accounting Operations are Using Facebook.
- User Basics and Privacy Controls.
- Facebook Apps.
- Using Facebook for Competitive Intelligence
- Facebook Graph Search
- Building a Facebook Fan Page
- Facebook Advertising
- Facebook Resources for Business
No advance preparation required
Level of Knowledge
Group Internet Based
NASBA Field of Study
Specialized Knowledge and Applications