Excel Essentials: Tips and Tricks Part I
Tuesday, September 26, 2017 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM (EST)
In this exciting webcast Excel expert David Ringstrom, CPA shares dozens of the tricks that he uses to fly through Excel every day. Remember, either you work Excel, or it works you! David will focus primarily on Excel 2007 and 2010, but will answer questions specific to earlier versions. Alternate instructions for Excel 2003 and earlier are included in the handout where applicable.
Discover the feature and shortcuts that can make you in an Excel power user.
- Discover overlooked features that save significant time
- Use keyboard shortcuts and hidden menus to blaze through your work
- Avoid wrecking formulas by understanding Edit versus Enter mode
- Find files fast by Navigating through complex folder structures with ease
- Understand the difference between Filter and AutoFilter
- Use the Table and Form features to easy sift through large data sets
- Learn why the SUBTOTAL is far superior to the SUM function
A basic knowledge of Excel.
No advance preparation required
Level of Knowledge
Group Internet Based
NASBA Field of Study