Accounting & Auditing Update- Part II
Friday, October 6, 2017 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM (EST)
Designed for accounting and auditing practitioners at all levels in both public accounting and industry.
This course covers the most relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts and other guidance recently issued in the accounting, auditing, review and compilation. This course will bring you up-to-speed on the standardsetters’ activities and provide you with examples and illustrations to help you apply the guidance in practice.
- Review recently issued FASB, ASB, and ARSC pronouncement
- Identify important current and emerging practice issues affecting all industries
- Nonpublic / private company reporting, including the PCC (Private Company Council)
- AICPA's Financial Reporting Framework for Small and Medium Sized Entities
- Compilation and review update
Working knowledge of US GAAP rules
No advance preparation required
Level of Knowledge
Group Internet Based
NASBA Field of Study