Quickbooks Essentials: Tips & Tricks
Friday, October 27, 2017 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM (EST)
In this webcast Excel expert David Ringstrom, CPA shares dozens of tricks that he uses to fly through QuickBooks. David will discuss numerous subtleties regarding QuickBooks that can make you more effective, and avoid frustration with this eponymous accounting package. David will be teaching from QuickBooks 2014, but will provide alternate instructions for QuickBooks 2011 through 2013 where appropriate.
Discover the features and shortcuts that can make you a Quick Books power user.
Who Should Attend:
- Tailor QuickBooks to suit your needs by setting options and preferences
- Learn effective tricks for importing and exporting lists and transactions, including PayPal transactions
- Instantly populate QuickBooks lists in most versions of QuickBooks by copying and pasting from Excel.
- Learn timesaving keyboard shortcuts
- Automate repetitive tasks accessing memorized windows, reports, and transactions with just a mouse click.
- Banish recurring transactions! Copy and paste transactions from Excel to QuickBooks Accountant and Enterprise 2013 and later instead.
- Many more time saving tricks and techniques
Practitioners who may benefit from using QuickBooks more effectively.
A basic understanding of QuickBooks.
No advance preparation required
Level of Knowledge
Group Internet Based
NASBA Field of Study
Specialized Knowledge and Applications
David H. Ringstrom