SPS HRA - Hillcrest Cafeteria
Friday, February 23, 2018
- Please do not eat or drink anything, except water ONLY, for 8 hours before your scheduled appointment.(You must fast this length of time for the blood test to be accurate. To ensure the most accurate results, no black coffee either.) Please drink plenty of water as it will help in locating a vein for the lab draw.
- Wear loose clothing around arms to facilitate evaluation procedures.
- Please take any prescribed medications ordered by your physician with water only. If you are a diabetic and are taking medications, schedule your assessment early and refrain from taking your medication until your blood work has been drawn.
- Please print, read, complete and bring the HRA packet you receive on the confirmation once you make this appointment.
- If your legal name has changed recently please bring a copy of your driver's license, which is required to update your medical record.
Please note: If you would like us to file MedPay insurance for the HRA you must provide your MedPay member number below. (Your insurance must be effective PRIOR to the date of the HRA for coverage). You will be required to pay balance in full at the time of service if coverage information is not provided.