New Postdoctoral Scholar Quarterly Orientation: January 23, 2013
Wednesday, January 23, 2013 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM, Lunch
Wednesday, January 23, 2013 12:30 PM - 4:00 PM, Welcome; Career Development Sessions; and Postdoc Panel
Wednesday, January 23, 2013 4:10 PM - 6:00 PM, Postdoc Mixer
For Postdocs who started in the past 3-6 months.
The Office of Postdoctoral Affairs organizes a quarterly orientation for postdocs who want to learn about the wealth of resources and programs available to them at Stanford and through its community.
Highlights of the program include:
- Welcome by Dan Herschlag, Senior Associate Dean, Graduate Education and Postdoctoral Affairs
- Postdoc Workshops, Courses, and Resources
- Building Your Professional Development Plan
- Meet Your Postdoc Community
- Welcome Packet with Professional and Personal Wellness Information
Come meet other postdocs, connect with your community, and network with those who support you at Stanford.
More Information: http://postdocs.stanford.edu/incoming_scholars/