Please contact your event organizer for additional information.
The Conveyancer - Masters
Tuesday, January 16, 2018 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
FREE web-based training session for The Conveyancer - Creating Masters
This course is suitable for users across Canada.
Please be sure to note the starting time for your province:
New Brunswick: 13:00 - 15:00
Ontario: 12:00 - 14:00
Saskatchewan: 10:00 - 12:00
Hosted by one of our professional trainers, the webinar will help you get started with The Conveyancer and help you realize its full benefits.
The day before the webinar you will be contacted via email and provided with a website link and toll free conference call number. Attendees will login to the website and observe as our trainer navigates through the software.
- Creating and using Merge Codes and modifiers.
- How to create Stop Codes.
- What are field codes and how to use them.
- How to Create Condition Statements and Loop Codes.
- How to create User Defined Fields.
- What are Phantom Fields and where to find them.
- What are Multi-Priority Documents and how to create them.
- Tips and Tricks
You will require a Computer, Internet Connection, and telephone to participate in this webinar. We recommend a telephone equipped with a headset, and for large groups speakerphone.
We look forward to having you join us on January 16th!