Please contact your event organizer for additional information.
The Conveyancer - Introductory Level - Ontario
Tuesday, October 17, 2017 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
FREE web-based training session for Introductory The Conveyancer Ontario users!
Hosted by one of our professional trainers, the webinar will help you get started with The Conveyancer and help you realize its full benefits.
The day before the webinar you will be contacted via email and provided with a website link and toll free conference call number. Attendees will login to the website and observe as our trainer navigates through the software.
The Home Screen
- Upcoming and Messages
- Quick Search
Creating and Processing your Transaction Records
- Entering data into your record along with time saving features such as
- Teranet Connect - completing your search of title from The Conveyancer
- Secondary Databases (Maintaining and use of)
- Creating documents from Document Production and Lender Documents from the Forms Topics
- Manage Categories
Ordering Title Insurance through The Conveyancer
Creating Tasks and the integration with the Calendar and Trust Ledger
Tips & Tricks
- How to use stickies
- How to use Status Indicators
- Tab L (sale) & M (purchase)- use of status button to toggle between outstanding and fulfilled and how it relates to Archiving & Advanced Search
- Calendar and Achieve Scheduler
You will require a Computer, Internet Connection, and telephone to participate in this webinar. We recommend a telephone equipped with a headset, and for large groups speakerphone.
We look forward to having you join us on October 17th!