Please contact your event organizer for additional information.
Biomedical Research Toolkit
Tuesday, October 17, 2017 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
Get all of the following in one session!
- Essential PubMed tips/tricks in 10 minutes
- Find out what researchers are saying about your articles with AltMetrics
- Tips for finding the "seminal" article(s) on a topic
- When to use other powerful Stanford databases on cost/economics, health policy, medical education, etc.
- Best approaches to managing your references, PDFs, and bibliographies using Zotero, Endnote, PaperPile or Mendeley
- Hit a paywall for an article? How not to pay (using our document delivery service)
- Essential Google/Google Scholar search tips with links to Stanford licensed content
- Images via E-Anatomy, AnatomyTV, and Lane's meta-Image search
- Staying current so you don't miss that one key article or grant opportunity
- Downloading 3 popular licensed mobile apps: UpToDate, VisualDx and DynaMed