Analyzing and Visualizing Data with MATLAB
Thursday, July 31, 2014 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
This introductory seminar is intended for beginning users and those looking for a review. No prior programming experience or knowledge of MATLAB is assumed.
MATLAB is a programming environment for algorithm development, data analysis, visualization, and numerical computation. Using MATLAB, you can solve technical computing problems faster and easier than with traditional programming languages.
During this introductory seminar, we will provide an overview of MATLAB and introduce you to the powerful statistical analysis and visualization capabilities available in the MATLAB product family. We will demonstrate how to analyze and visualize data, introduce desktop tools for editing code, and show you how to publish and share your results.
• Accessing data from files, spreadsheets and other sources
• Performing statistical analysis, curve and surface fitting routines
• Developing algorithms and applications to automate your workflow
• Generating reports in HTML and other file formats to share your work
• Developing and sharing MATLAB apps, standalone executables and software components